Battle with Right-Sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 5 & 6 Barlow Family Reunion


On Wednesday we drove up to Idaho (heyburn or burley?) for a huge Barlow Family Reunion. It was at a really old empty college dorm room that someone bought and rents out for reunions. I felt like it was in the middle of nowhere! It kinda scared me to not have anything close by while in Idaho. There are so many farms. I do love the huge sky and mountain view but still scary. Pretty much everyone made it, even the new yorkers! My Grandma Barlow had 10 children! Two of them died in a tragic ice skating accident as teenagers. Seven of them had families with 2-6 kids each! Her oldest grandchild is in their 40's and I think the oldest great-grandchild is almost in thier 20's. Everybody helped with the meals and cleaning. The rooms were big and we fit in my parents, my 2 sisters and me and Whitney in one room!  the Family Reunion was way fun!  We went on a horse drawn coverd wagon ride.  Whitney really enjoyed that one!  We also did a talent show, get to know you stuff, minute to win it games, mary kay party, and explored the abandoned grounds.























No comments:

Post a Comment