Battle with Right-Sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 2 Sunday

We got to my Aunt Marilynn & Uncle Parley's house really late Saturday night.  The next day we were up early to drive to Brigham City for my cousin TJ's mission farewell. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of that.  Utah is really beautiful in the summer with really green grass and still some snow on the mountains.

Whitney giving Grampa a big hug





Interesting...





Gramma with her 3 grandchildren






cute cousins






Whitney loved riding this horse by herself






My precious neice Alyssa Gayle (6 days old)









I dislike this photo...I have podophobia




My cousin's daughter Penny Lynn.  They are 2 weeks apart!










No comments:

Post a Comment