Battle with Right-Sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Wish List

Sad day. Went to the pediatrician to get Whitney's shots. She weighed in at 11lbs 5 oz. Last week she at the Cardiologist appt & then the Synagis shot place she weighed 11 lbs 7 oz. Two weeks ago she weighed 11 lbs 4 oz. Whitney lost weight. Sad, but we have an appointment with the GI doctors tomorrow to address this issue. 4% she's barely on the charts. She was not eating very much, maybe 2 oz a feeding. Babies her age should be eating 7 to 8 oz a feeding. Thomas and I fasted for her to eat better. I sincerely prayed today that she would and so far so good, we'll see though. I thanked Heavenly Father.


Here is a really big happy grin she likes to give me when I smile at her.


I received the Simply Thick in the mail today. It was the Wrong kind! They gave my honey instead of nectar. ugh. They say I can dilute it by doubling the formula for one packet and then splitting it up in to smaller amounts. I just wanted one thing to be easy but NO. I just feel like crying all the time.


The other day we took Whitney to see Santa Clause! We dressed her up so pretty. I really wanted to send out pictures but we just can't. But you know you can always copy these pictures on our blog to your computer and print them! Print a wallet size to show others or a bigger one for your fridge!










So this is mainly for my family which is why I'm going to up Whitney's Christmas Wish List. Everyone can see it though but don't feel obligated to get her or us anything! http://www.amazon.com/ click gifts & wish lists. Type my email address which is ARM3907@yahoo.com . It's basically needs and wants, again don't feel obligated but it's just a good idea list if you wanted to get or send us something. Everyone has been so generous already.

















Otherwise we are doing well. Semi normal baby stuff is all good, like the drooling and chewing, crying and laughing, sleeping and eating, rolling over and playing. I'm not doing anything to special other than being a mother. Thomas is graduating from ASU this month with his bachelors!

1 comment:

  1. What a busy bunch! We love you guys and hope all is going well. Congrats Thomas!!!!

    ReplyDelete