Battle with Right-Sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Grateful

It would be wrong if I went all though November with no post about Thanksgiving!  So here it is...in December. So here is a video of Whitney on her 2nd Thanksgiving day.  We had a lovely time at Thomas's parents house and visited with his 3 siblings.  My side of the family had a big get together out in Mesa with 50 something people. 





I am so grateful that my husband has a good job.  He is very good at his job. I am very grateful that I am able to be a stay at home mommy and get to go to school. Thomas works so hard for us. Every now and then he gets a lunch break so one day Whitney and I took him lunch and ate at the park next to his work.  I made him an Egg cheese and bologna sandwich, the egg was a little runny and I forgot the ketsup, but he really enjoyed us coming! 









My princess.  What more can I say. She is my world.  It's not perfect but I love it.  She loves to read, play piano, and text/talk on the phone.  I'm ever so grateful and humble to be her mother.









I'm grateful for being able to tube feed my daughter.  Of course I'd be more grateful if she would just eat but the tube is saving her life right now, so I'm very grateful for it.  So thankful for her doctors, pediatrician, GI, Surgeon, Cardiologist, and her many therapist!  So grateful for my mom who come to all the appointments with us and helps us so much.  We love living with them too! 







And grateful for...Dolly? No. Puppies? No.. jk.  For my testimony of Jesus Christ, my savior.  I believe in God, the eternal father and in his son Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost. Sometimes my testimony may be really small but it is always there, holding me together.  I know that families are forever, a living prophet, the Temple, and my church, the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment