Battle with Right-Sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Whitney loves dogs!



 Not much new has happened this week! Which is a good thing!  I am still spending all my time with my baby girl and absolutely loving it!  Taking her to Doctor appointments and therapist's.  I love taking her shopping and on walks!  I'm getting organized for a beach vacation in June, a family reunion in June-July, and her big Birthday Luau in July.  For me, looking forward to something gives me purpose and excitement in life...if there's nothing good ahead then what's the point!?  I just always need something to plan for!  And of course there's the eternal perspective of going to heaven, so that also gives my life meaning and a reason.  I'm also interested in interior design and want to take some classes at the community college.  For a year now I have watched the HGTV channel (42) a finally decided it would be beneficial in my life to know something more about interior design, for my future homes and dental office.  I'm also interested in photography but am hesitant about it!  I don't know if it's the money or if I don't think I would have the skills!  But I really want to have great pictures of my family and pay for professionals, I don't want to be a professional though.  I just love professional pictures, and mine, look terrible!



My husband, Thomas, is still pursuing his dream of being a dentist, (I hope he goes into oral surgery!).  He studies almost everyday in preparation to take the DAT (dental admissions test) sometime in June. He's already taken it but wants a better score, to hopefully get in the Air Force (so they pay for school!).  Then all summer he's going to interview at schools all over the country and get excepted for the fall of 2012.  Thomas also works full time to keep up with the bills and keep the insurance!  Thomas spends his free time playing with Whitney!  She loves her da da! 

Is it time to rid the bouncer when she just climbs out!?






Whitney opened up the cabinet for the first time and pulled out a cookie! (Later I bought a lock for it).  The minute I unwrapped the cookie, the dog came running in hoping to get some food!  Whitney says dah or dog and loves playing with her!  The dog only stuck around because she had food in her hand, other wise she would scare away. After only a few bites Whitney let Xanthia have the cookie.








I just can't get enough of her smile! Or take enough pictures!  I let her play with toys in her crib while I do my make up and get ready for the day.




In our "Family Portrait"



2 comments:

  1. Hey ponytail is soo cute! The hike pictures look so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you would be interested, but the phoenix public library has free online classes for both photography and interior design. If you use this link it will take you there http://www.phoenixpubliclibrary.org/controller.jsp?R=1260780 I think anyone can get a library card and they are free also. I hope this helps.

    I am also very glad your baby is doing so well. You guys have done an awesome job dealing with so much in the last year and a half.

    I love to read your posts

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete