Battle with Right-Sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Feeding Tube Awareness Week 2012



Feb. 5th through the 11th is the Second annual feeding tube awareness week!  I didn't participate in the first one, even though Whitney had an NG tube, I just didn't know about it!  So this week I have been posting my answers to the daily topic on my facebook page and I will later on Whitney's feeding blog.  It's a great idea to help every one spread awareness about feeding tubes.  I am very grateful for feeding tubes and that Whitney has one, it has saved her life.

Here is a video they made and we are in it three times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment