Battle with Right-Sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Kissing Whitney

I feel like I've been neglecting this blog a little this past week or two.  I've started another blog about Whitney's feeding issues.  I'll still talk about it here some but I'm really going in dept on my other blog.  Mostly so I can think it all though in writing while hopefully helping of moms of Tubies.  Whitney's feeding are really our main concern right now and although it is rough, it really the only "side effect" of her early struggles.  I am so grateful that she doesn't have any other trial that could have been due to everything she's been through.  I've read it's common for babies to be blind or deaf or neurological problems from ECMO, and Whitney seems really Smart!  She doesn't have anything majorly wrong with her heart or lungs (just pulmonary hypertension which is under control with meds).  Anyway the site for that is    

http://whywontwhitneyween.blogspot.com/










Beautiful Whitney bathing after NG tube came out.




The hair grow longer everyday!










No comments:

Post a Comment